UPDATE: This show has been postponed from October 2020 – please hold on to your tickets & sit tight for new info in the coming weeks while we reschedule.
A message from Great Gable:
“Hello to all our Kiwi mates,
We were really hoping to be able to get over to see you in October, but sadly with COVID travel restrictions still in place it's not able to happen at the moment. Our team is hard at work rescheduling the shows, so in the meantime sit tight, hold on to your tickets if you can and we'll have new dates for you ASAP!
Thanks for all the love on our new album Tracing Faces, we can't wait to get back to NZ once all this craziness is over and share the new songs with you.
Stay safe, big love, GG”